Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sharing the night with the moon

I wonder why "negative thought" n "feeling down" seems to b my best frens recently these few weeks..

They were haunting me at night quite frequently.
Could it be the reason why i had insomnia so frequently??
or insomnia bring them to me?

Better not to disturb me.. i often hav bad mood at night..


Just like the first sentence of the lyrics in James Blunt "same mistake":

"Saw the world turning in my sheets and once again I cannot sleep"


Insomnia really annoying.. it will affect my focus on study especially these crucial moment - study week.

Mayb get some sleep tonight..

Wish me luck! ... in sleeping


"Lucky-d-Edward"


8 comments:

Joanne said...

i cant focus on study too T.T

Lucky-d-Edward said...

cham~ 同病相怜~ (T.T).. seems like u r the most loyal audience in my blog.. haha.. many thanks many thanks

hua said...

i suggest u eat sleeping pills ..lolzz...muhahahaha..jia you in our final ya +_+

by the way i'm the second one loyalty fan in ur blog too ^0^

Lucky-d-Edward said...

where can simply eat de wor~
zadao leh =.=

now i study kuat kuat makes myself very tired then can sleep le..

Ah hua.. many thanks many thanks (T.T) touching ne~

Lynda lau said...

i cant imagine you having bad mood and lashing out at someone =p

try listening to soft music if u still cant sleep, it helps ;)
good luck studying!

Joanne said...

LOL i got heart de mar..
guan xin friends geh XD
i scared cant finish study T^T

Lucky-d-Edward said...

hi Lynda, no need imagine la..
my bad mood is just feeling down only,not tat kind of "i will beat u up if u provoke me.." haha.. just dis few weeks only (not bcos of stress, unknown reason)

Good luck in ur study too (^_^)

Joanne, i got heart too.. i hav yellow colour brain n black colour heart.. haha.. kidding

guan xin fren.. so nice.. nice to hav dis kind of fren.. SanQ!

huh?? cant finish ar? sama-sama leh.. i suggest u drive to nearest temple n grab the buddha's leg lo.. (better don use GPS ya) hehe

Lucky-d-Edward said...

hey.. joanne.. i blog which gt malacca one, u didnt comment.. dis blog without malacca one, then u comment.. apa la~