Saturday, May 8, 2010

My successful Father

2molo is mother's day, but i'm writing about my dear father!

Although my father is not as good as world most successful man such as Warren Buffett, Donald Trump, Bill Gates n so on, but no doubt he is My Most Successful Father!

There's some points which i'm very respect of him. He try his best to take care of the family. He is far-vision or far sighted, every opinion he gave has the reasons behind it. Hardworking man. Good at general knowledge. He leads us to the good path.

He is the one who enlighten my path leading me to the success!
He always bring me to work with him to increase my exposure to the society n knowledge.

He very good take care of my grandmom, he always drive all the way to my grandmom's house to bring her to eat nice dinner and also to visit places.

He has his dream car too - mini cooper.
But due to financial, he put all the money to which he thinks is more practical investment, his sons! I know tat he likes tat car very much but.. even if i start working for few years in future, honestly, i oso cant afford to buy the car for him because i will hav lots of financial commitment that time... i really feel sad bout it but i think it's reality..

He can just sent me to Local University which is much more cheaper, but he didnt!
He sent me to private Uni to study the course i wanted.
He try his best to giv whatever i want, i'm very grateful about it.
Everytime i went back to my hometown, he will sure asked me if anything that i wish to buy. I know he might not good at express his love n care, but tats enough for me, i can feel his love. Family support is very very important in my life!

As a conclusion, the reason why i said he is My Most Successful Father is because he take care of the family very well! Tats the very core responsibility as a father.


There's something i feel bad about myself as a son.

I scored slightly below average in my academic.

The most of the time i contact to my family, i will phone my mother instead. I desperately wish to phone my father but i just cant come out any topic to talk with, i know he wants to know my current condition n happenings, but i seldom phone him, i feel very very guilty about it. I promise myself to try my best to call him more in the future.

The one n only present to giv my mother is gave her two slice of Secret Recipe cake to her during mother's day when i was in Lower Six, n she very touching, it's the thought tat counts. Whereas i never send any gifts to my father, what a son~ I will sure give u a present this Father's day cos everything he does, i really appreciate it!


I wan to say that i love my mother equally with my father!
Father, i feel very guilty for dont know how to express myself n love to u.
I promised i will make u proud of me someday!

穷则独善其身,达则兼善天下!

I will continue enrich myself n will achieve my dream someday! n make u proud of me!


"Lucky-d-Edward"


7 comments:

Luan said...

Such a TOUCHING post!!!
You should let your daddy see it~
Let him know that, you, as his son, how much you LOVE him!!!

Lucky-d-Edward said...

haha.. he got read my first few blog b4, but donno he is loyal enough to read dis blog as well.. wait few more days if he didnt read, then i will let him know..

hua said...

wah geng daooo ..ur dad will c ur blog one lorr..lolzz...xian mu u...anyway soon we will having our holiday ...haha..so happy ^^
fight wit our final exam 1st then only enjoy it =P

Lucky-d-Edward said...

haha.. he knows how to use internet, browse function can la.. final exam, still left one paper at saturday.. then can go back homtown meet my secondary frens le.. long time no meet

Julian said...

its always hard to connect to 'father' as son we tend to be closer to our mom. and daughters are closer to father.If u are afraid to call ur dad up because of lack of topics, try call him up and ask him how is he doing and ask him pass the phone to u r mom, pretend that u cant get ur mom. small talk can lead to length talk with your dad. you also can ask him about his work since he bring u to his work place, try to be interest of his work. Or u can share a common interest like football.

Its good to hear that u love both of ur parents equally, I think grade is not the most important one for parents, is the amount of effort u put in that matters.keep up the good work, and try not to think much on CGPA, soft skills are equally as important.

Lucky-d-Edward said...

Wao~ Julian, u hav ur points.. thanks (^_^)

ya.. i know CGPA is not important for them, but somehow just feel abit malu over it.. haha..

i wish to hav a match wif u at "court" after ur internship,just play play only la.. haha

Unknown said...

It's so touching to read yr blog. Just dun know how to express how I feel but I do feel very proud of you. Carry on with your hard work and you will be very successful one day!