Friday, April 23, 2010

Cuti-cuti Malacca~

Woke up in mid afternoon with yawning, I'm still ALIVE! (^_^)
thanks to morning call of the chicken lo..

The first thing i do when i wake up is go straight to my laptop n check on any new comment on my previous first blog..
由于收视率人气不佳,本人将停播下一期~
(for those who donno chinese, As the poor popularity ratings, I will be off the air next).
Just kidding de la :P
Need translate abit to meet international standard la~


By d way, Many thanks to my fans for leaving comment ya~
KAMSAHAMIDA!

As i mentioned earlier, i was in malacca. I followed my Uni housemate back to his homtown.
Don misunderstood ya, he is a Guy n i'm not a Gay!
I was so qurious about his house in Malacca cos he mentioned bout various various plants in his house area as well as chicken. He almost live in nature! (he's not orang asli)

The following r the photos taken:




Nice to hear the morning call of the chicken early morning =)
There are much more variety of plants than i've taken photo of.
He who known as Jason keep on introduce the name of the plants for me..
but too many le.. i hardly remember..
He's like 观光大使 of malacca! haha.. (Tourism Ambassador)
"Cuti-cuti Malacca~"



"Lucky-d-Edward"


0 comments: