Friday, April 23, 2010

My first blog

Hi hi !
Due to popular demand, I hav created a personal blog!
hehe.. just kidding.. don whack me

This is my first personal blog (^_^)
This blog is written in Malacca! hehe
Normally human tend to write meaningless First blog.
I'm human.. so do i.

I hav considered to write blog earlier, but the though of "u r just a boy sitting infront of computer for d whole day beside sleeping" came into my mind causes dis delay.

This first blog is just an opening ceremony or cover page of my blog, so stay tune.

Ok la, i stop my pen here 在此停笔. Wish: Healthy Always


Lucky-d-Edward

8 comments:

hua said...

fuyoo
first person to comment it in here...u should be proud of it...hahaa...write more ya...dont be lazy ...lolzz but concentra on final first lorr...haha...anyway jia you ^^

Eugene said...

WOO! finally can leave comment. haha

Luan said...

Gambateh~ don't leave ur blog alone nah~

adrnc said...

haha..finally can see ur blog dy...remember to update oo.. xD

Joanne said...

waoohh!! good XD

Lucky-d-Edward said...

Many thanks many thanks for u all comment! especially Ah hua my buddy in Uni, Eugene Jb lang, Luan my new fren,Adrian my buddy in Uni also, n last but not least Joanne fren from malacca who complaint me for no reply.. haha.. ketuk her balik.. hehe

Ur support meant alot for my first blog. Kamsahamida n SanQ!

Joanne said...

LOL for sure need to complain larr..
if not meaningless jor if i read ur blog and leave u comment XDDD

Lucky-d-Edward said...

I accept ur complaint wif guilty.. thanks for ur feedback! Hopefully my blog wont down grade u all english standard ya~ haha