Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Vindicated!

How nice to meet old secondary n form 6 friends back in hometown during semester break~
It's been a long long time never meet my old friends le..

My first activity with them was badminton section + lunch.. Everyone still the same.. as lame as 2 years ago (=.=)

The story begin here...

I saw McDonald in the halfway driving back home and i started to think whether my mom had her lunch or not, maybe i can get something for her at McDonald, so i stopped the car on the side of the road which is what we said small road or lorong and about 20 meters away from McD followed by calling my mom.

After knowing that she had her lunch, i ended the call then i started driving.. There was a Police Car one lorry infront of me.. Out of sudden, the lights on top of the police car was turned ON! The police put out his hand and pointed Left! At first i thought he going to stop the lorry between us.. I was Wrong!!! He was stopping me, asking me to stop at the side of the road.. Really speechless lo~ and very Malu oso..

Two police malay guy walking towards me. One took my driving license and started flipping the belongings in the car especially the drawer while another investigate me verbally. How could this happened to me!!! I didnt do anything wrong! His first question is whether i'm a student or working. Then i started to realize why they stop me..

He asked me whether i'm Tingkatan 4 (form 4), really zadao ne, do i look so young meh?? cos Tingkatan4 not eligible for license. The main clue is here, he then asked me why i stopped at the side of the road, i answered using handphone n he found nothing in the car, then they let me go..
Really get kacau by them.. These simple procedures took very long time.. really kacau

What an unusual experience i had! That's part of the reason why i put Lucky Edward in my facebook as well as this blog.. althoug my life is ok, but small small details of life might not go very fluent.. haha.. (^_^)


"Lucky-d-Edward"

0 comments: