Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Goodbye Emo September, welcome October!!!

I almost forgot the existence of blog~ more than half a year didnt update my blog~ hehe

I was emo for the whole September, it was such a terrible month since i cant really sleep well, having insomnia quite frequent that i though i was addicted to it.

So, i decided to share my feeling to some of my friends.
I didnt share my feeling to all of my best friends doesnt mean that i dont treat u all as my best friend, just that don feel like share to so many people.
I still can remember first time meeting of all my friends or how we met.

Maybe i'm pessimist..

I was emo so i try reading articles posted in FB to comfort my feeling. Actually all those articles were suppose to serve and comfort female reader one, haha.. but i don care..

Lucky to have friendsss...

These are the summary of words from them:
- if i were u, i will write down all the unhappy things in a book
- time heals
- think of the less fortunate people to compare how lucky you are
- things will getting better in future
- don think too much
- and so on

Thanks! I sincerely thanks to those friends who willing to listen to me patiently.

That was my emo September, I should look forward to October where school reopen ;)

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Glad that u are back :)

Lucky-d-Edward said...

Thanks ;)

Unknown said...

blog can be the place to express your feeling! haha like mine... no more emo! yeah! :D

hua said...

not bad drawing lerr..hahaaha....draw for gal lah..haha sure very touching XD

Lucky-d-Edward said...

Quek: Yalor, emo kept inside heart no good~ will depress de..

Hua: Copy ur idea to draw in blog de.. haha.. but now the problem is .. there's no scanner in KL.. haha.. my home got.. so cannot scan my drawing liao~ ^^