Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ED's drawing, no copyright, dont sue me

Last night when i read one of my best friend, Kai Hua's blog, his drawing inspired me to draw.

I've spent this evening to draw few pictures, i started think of my childhood cartoon then camoe out with an idea and find pictures over the internet.

Hopefully it wont infringe those cartoon copyright, hehe..

The following is my drawing:





BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN, THERE IS A BIG GREAT MONSTER!


1.





2.



3.




4. =.='''




The following luan luan lai de.. haha




I might sound childish.. haha.. dont care~

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hahahaaaa!!

This the 1st word after I saw the pic XD Can really see that you copied kaihua~ wahahaha..

But then very funny! Because angry bird mix up with pokemon XD

Lucky-d-Edward said...

Thanks ;) My blog no one read ma~ need change image to grab more readers, haha.. "chasing housefly" =.=''' I was worried no one understand my "comic".