Saturday, June 19, 2010

Level Up!

Feels like quite long long time didnt update my blog n see my fren's blog liao..

Anyway, the following picture shows the gift or souvenir brought back from China by my dear brother to my father.. very very nice gift! It is really something special..

It looks like Chinese Ancient "Book" n some more it is written with very very famous Thirty-Six Stratagems.. i think most people will know the last one - 36th (running away as the best choice)

I've demanded him to buy one for me next time (^_^)




The toy figure is Keroro which is a quite interesting character in Anime..
It was my birthday present from my brother 2 years ago..
Very very happy to receive that gift that time cos i like it very very very much!!!
i went to toys department few times just look at the toy figure n didnt buy.. but he bought it for me.. hehe :)

It was standing on an envelope blocking the address (i purposely one)
The envelope is Father's Day Card!!! hahaha
I love my family very very much!
No second though of sending such card to my lovely father!
If u see dis blog, pls call your father to wish him on this meaningful day.

I've asked many many frens whether they have stamp or not.. after asking for few days, finally the God touched by me, my Uni fren known as Loong had stamp.. haha

Now a days, seems like no one has stamp, not to mention collecting stamp as hobby le~

The next picture is "address blocked by unknown cute cute picture"
The cute cute looks like "ginger bread man"
I like to read books! BUT NOT ACADEMIC ONE!!! n during very very free time only.
The Bookmark was the cutest bookmark i've ever seen!!!

Cant imagine if a pretty girl who admire me n do one handmade bookmark to me.. haha
Think too much le.. stop dreaming >.<



The title "Level Up" for this blog is based on the following pictures.

I finally cook dishes besides Maggie mee, Vegetable Soup n chicken porridge le!!!
I started thinking of cooking vege at the beginning of this sem by thinking tat i eat the dishes myself alone after all. So, if i cook badly, i will take the consequences alone.. hehe

I bought my favorite sweet peas n coliflower n chicken.
Cooked chicken with vege seems like healthier than eating outside n it is slightly cheaper..

I know how to cook vege!
One step forward to become Prince Charming or Mr Right!!!



-Lucky-d-Edward-

7 comments:

Unknown said...

u want russian stamp? hehe i collect stamp too... but long time didn't update my collection liao.

Unknown said...

i watched keroro anime movie! haha cute and brave character.

Lucky-d-Edward said...

Hello my old fren from russia!
Miss u so much!
Long time no see!

Then if u gt nice stamp, pls do giv me lo.. haha

No doubt, the Keroro is damn cute desu!

Unknown said...

haha sure! c u in malaysia!

Lynda lau said...

Lol edward, bravo you can cook vege. kekeke.
We organize poolside bbq next time yeahs ;)

hua said...

once u have gf, if u do tis card to ur gf..she sure will touching until drop the tear..hehe..

Lucky-d-Edward said...

Lynda - seeing u eat "qichiong fan" at misri plaza makes me feel hungry leh~ ;P

Ah hua - I hope so :) if gt target first..